Manuscripts under review
- “Understanding the Role of Regional International Organizations in the Implementation of International Norms: The Case of Domestic Violence in Brazil” – Revise and Resubmit at Latin American Policy
- “Collective grief and digital fieldwork during COVID-19: reflections on the emotional aspect of the field”- Special Issue under review at PS: Political Science & Politics
Manuscripts in Preparation
- “Diasporic community engagement: exploring the meanings of community and the role of diasporas in CER”
- “Sports, Gender, and Social Movements: A Feminist Perspective on Soccer in Brazil”
- “Hashtag Activism: #EleNão and #NiUnaAMenos as Latin America feminist mobilization”
- “’I love Brazilian women’: an autoethnography of the sexualization and racialization of Brazilian women in the U.S. context”
- Turbino Torres, Luisa. 2021. “Interview: Dr. Denise Wiedemann.” Brazilian Research and Studies Center (blog). January 21, 2021. https://bras-center.com/interview-dr-denise-wiedemann/
- Turbino Torres, Luisa. 2021. “Interview: Dr. David Meek.” Brazilian Research and Studies Center (blog). February 18, 2021. https://bras-center.com/interview-dr-david-meek/
- Turbino Torres, Luisa. 2019. “Gender Equality in Sports: The USWNT ‘Equal Play, Equal Pay’ Campaign Is Only the Beginning.” Impakter (blog). October 7, 2019. https://impakter.com/gender-equality-in-sports-the-uswnt-equal-play-equal-pay-campaign-is-only-the-beginning/.
- Turbino Torres, Luisa. 2015. “International Law and International Relations in China” (Originally published in Portuguese). IN: Ramos, Marcelo Maciel, and Fabrício Bertini Pasquot Polido (ed). 2019. Direito Chinês Contemporâneo. Almedina.
- Revice – Revista de Ciências do Estado, Belo Horizonte, Brazil (ISSN: 2525-8036)
- Revista Científica Foz, São Mateus – ES, Brazil (ISSN: 2594-8849)